1948 Under the sponsorship of the Manhattan Church of Christ, Brother William N. Fryer, started the Brooklyn Church of Christ at the Hotel Bossert on the corner of Montague and Hicks Street in Brooklyn, NY.
1959 Construction started on new building at Flatlands & Ralph Ave. By the middle of the year the congregation was able to meet in the 1st area of the building.
1952 The congregation met at 800 St. Marks Avenue, Brooklyn, NY.
1960 The new building was completed.
1961 On April 9, the congregation became known as the “Flatlands Church of Christ” under the leadership of Brother Chesley Wooten.
1978 In July of 1978, the present location at 1371 Rogers Avenue was purchased for worship purposes.
1996 Brother David E. Wilson was ordained Minister of the Flatlands Church of Christ on June 30, 1996.
2007 The congregation became known as the “Kings Church of Christ” and a new building acquired at 359 Rockaway Avenue.